Tobacco Cessation "Train and Take"
This "Train and Take" guide provides you training tools to educate your employees about having a tobacco free workplace!
This guide provides various resources to help improve the health and well being of your employees with a tobacco free workplace.
Included in the "Train and Take:"
- A weekly question and answer that can be sent out through e-mail over a 10 week period for a fun opportunity to boost awareness.
- A Tobacco Free Workplace PowerPoint presentation that could be presented at a Lunch and Learn, includes presentation notes.
- Tobacco Free Workplace Toolkit
- Facts About Tobacco Use
- Benefits of Being Tobacco-Free
- Three Steps to Making Your Workplace Tobacco-Free
- Using your Company's Health Plan to Help Employees Quit Tobacco
- How the Montana Tobacco Quit Line Can Help Employees Quit
- Implementing Tobacco-Tree Policies
- Materials You Can Use
- Additional Information and Resources
- Montana Tobacco Quit Line
- Tobacco-Free Workplace Signs Order Form
- FREE Montana Tobacco Quit Line Promotional Materials
Page last updated 07/24/2012